1 Healthy Communities (1HEAL)
Teacher in Charge: Mr A. Gebbie
NCEA Level 1 Senior Health Course. Learners will demonstrate an understanding of interpersonal skills and promote positive relationships through the exploration of sporting and cultural events looking at the relationship between self and others.
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
Voluntary Course Contribution
● Course Fee $5.00 for in class materials and resources.
● Possible Field Trip opportunity to deepen and reinforce learning at an approximate cost of between $15 to $35 covering travel expenses and entry fee. * to be confirmed during the course depending on available exhibitions and events and added to statements as they occur.
Optional Items - Recommended for home purchase and use
● Dedicated learner laptop (Chrome book suitable) with learners own headset recommended.
See Senior Stationery list on our My School Office Max Portal.
Additional stationery items required for this course include.
● A4 Spiral Visual Diary 50 Leaves
● A4 Display Book Insert Cover 40 Pocket
● Loose Leaf Value Refill Pad (LP200) 7mm Lined 200 Leaves
● A4 Writing Exercise Book 7mm Ruled 36 Leaves
To keep costs low, we recommend only buying the items of stationery you do not have. Your child is welcome to bring items from home, perhaps purchased in previous years and repurposed to save money. This could include erasers, headphones, scientific calculators and padlocks for the lockers if they already have one.
Total Credits Available: 13 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 13 credits.
Please be aware, our charges may change