1 Conspiracy (1CSPY2) 83
Learners will explore conspiracy theories, fake news and popular "science" through research processes and scientific methods. Where does the truth really lie? How do we know truth from misinformation?
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
Voluntary Course Contribution
● Course Fee $10.00 for in class course materials and resources
● Possible Field Trip opportunity to deepen and reinforce learning at an approximate cost of between $15 to $35 covering travel expenses and entry fee. * to be confirmed during the course depending on available exhibitions and events will be added to statements as and when trips and occur.
● E-learning lesson & homework tool to assist and reinforce lessons. (Quill $25.00 per subscription)
Optional Items - Recommended for home purchase and use
● Dedicated learner laptop (Chrome book suitable) with learners own headset recommended.
In addition to the Senior Stationery list on our My School Office Max Portal.
Stationery items required for this course include
● WA4 Writing Exercise Book 7mm Ruled 36 Leaves
● A4 Display Book Insert Cover 40 Pocket Blue
● sciPAD 1.5 Biology Mammals Workbook Level 1 9780992250652
To keep costs low, we recommend only buying the items of stationery you do not have. Your child is welcome to bring items from home, perhaps purchased in previous years and repurposed to save money. This could include erasers, headphones, scientific calculators and padlocks for the lockers if they already have one.
Total Credits Available: 16 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 16 credits.
Please be aware, our charges may change