Teacher in Charge: Ms A. MansfieldRecommended Prior Learning
Level 2 Spanish.
Learners will further explore the Spanish language and culture. Topics will include the environment, media, technology and social issues in the Hispanic world. Students will be able to use a wide range of language to express and justify their opinions and ideas. They will be able to support or challenge the opinions of others. They will learn to interpret aural and written texts in detail. Students will continue to develop their communicative competence and intercultural understanding.
** A.S 91570 is an optional standard, and eligibility to assess is at the Teacher's discretion depending on a learner's commitment and progress throughout the course.
Private Teacher/Tutor, Secondary School Teacher, Travel Agent/Adviser, Marketing Specialist, Journalist, Communications Professional, Interpreter, Information Technology Helpdesk/Support Technician, Sales Representative, Advertising Specialist, Sales and Marketing Manager, Business Analyst, Importer/Exporter, TranslatorContributions and Equipment/Stationery
Voluntary Course Contribution
● Course Fee $5.00 for in class course materials and resources.
● Possible Field Trip opportunities to deepen and reinforce learning at an approximate cost of between $15 to $35. * Fees to cover travel expenses and entry fees and will be added to statements as and when trips occur.
● Language specific e-learning lesson & homework tool to assist and reinforce lessons. (Annual Education Perfect cost of $25 per language subscription)
Optional Items - Recommended for home purchase and use
● Dedicated learner laptop (Chrome book suitable) with learners own headset recommended to better utilise e-learning tools.
See Senior Stationery list on our My School Office Max Portal.
Additional language specific stationery items required for this course include
● 1B5 Exercise Book 7mm Ruled 40 Leaves
● A4 Display Book Insert Cover 60 Pocket Green
To keep costs low, we recommend only buying the items of stationery you do not have. Your child is welcome to bring items from home, perhaps purchased in previous years and repurposed to save money. This could include erasers, headphones, scientific calculators and padlocks for the lockers if they already have one.
Interpreter, Translator, Secondary School Teacher, Private Teacher/Tutor, Sales Representative, Travel Agent/Adviser, Advertising Specialist, Journalist, Communications Professional, Importer/Exporter, Sales and Marketing Manager, Marketing Specialist, Business Analyst, Information Technology Helpdesk/Support Technician
Please be aware, our charges may change