Teacher in Charge: Ms A. MansfieldRecommended Prior Learning
Year 10 French.
Learners will develop a deeper understanding of Francophone language and culture in order to be able to communicate in everyday situations. Topics include free time, family and daily life.
** Given the nuances regarding language development, we recommend that learners study language courses for a full year to develop their language skills, allowing them to attempt all of the level standards.
** Learners who wish to do one semester only must choose a Semester 1 course only.
Sales Representative, Advertising Specialist, Sales and Marketing Manager, Journalist, Communications Professional, Interpreter, Information Technology Helpdesk/Support Technician, Importer/Exporter, Translator, Private Teacher/Tutor, Secondary School Teacher, Travel Agent/Adviser, Marketing SpecialistContributions and Equipment/Stationery
Voluntary Course Contribution
● Course Fee $5.00 for in class course materials and resources.
● Possible Field Trip opportunities to deepen and reinforce learning at an approximate cost of between $15 to $35. * Fees to cover travel expenses and entry fees and will be added to statements as and when trips occur.
● Language specific e-learning lesson & homework tool to assist and reinforce lessons. (Annual Education Perfect cost of $25 per language subscription)
Optional Items - Recommended for home purchase and use
● Dedicated learner laptop (Chrome book suitable) with learners own headset recommended to better utilise e-learning tools.
See Senior Stationery list on our My School Office Max Portal.
Language specific stationery items required for this course include
● 1B5 Exercise Book 7mm Ruled 40 Leaves
● A4 Display Book Insert Cover 60 Pocket Green
To keep costs low, we recommend only buying the items of stationery you do not have. Your child is welcome to bring items from home, perhaps purchased in previous years and repurposed to save money. This could include erasers, headphones, scientific calculators and padlocks for the lockers if they already have one.
Sales Representative, Advertising Specialist, Sales and Marketing Manager, Journalist, Communications Professional, Interpreter, Information Technology Helpdesk/Support Technician, Importer/Exporter, Translator, Private Teacher/Tutor, Secondary School Teacher, Travel Agent/Adviser, Marketing Specialist
Please be aware, our charges may change