2 Politics On Stage (2DRA1) Drama
Teacher in Charge: Ms M. Diack
In a combined Level 2 and Level 3 course, learners will explore issues of importance and relevance to them to create Drama for performance through the theatre form of Epic Theatre and Bertolt Brecht. Learners will explore using techniques to create roles, as well as using Epic Theatre features to devise performance and explore theatre form
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
Voluntary Course Contribution
● Course Fee $15.00 for in-class materials and resources.
● Possible Field Trip opportunity to deepen and reinforce learning at an approximate cost of between $15 to $35 covering travel expenses and entry fee. * to be confirmed during the course depending on available exhibitions and events and added to statements as they occur.
Optional Items - Recommended for home purchase and use
● Dedicated learner laptop (Chrome book suitable) with learners own headset recommended.
See the Senior Stationery list on our My School Office Max Portal.
Additional course-specific stationery items include
● Ring-binder A4 2 Ring 25mm
● Index Dividers 5 Tab A4 Polypropylene Coloured.
● Warwick A4 Value Lecture Pad Ruled 200 Leaves.
To keep costs low, we recommend only buying the items of stationery you do not have. Your child is welcome to bring items from home, perhaps purchased in previous years and repurposed to save money. This could include erasers, headphones, scientific calculators, and padlocks for the lockers if they already have one.
Total Credits Available: 13 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 13 credits.
Actor, Art Director (Film, Television or Stage), Artistic Director, Film and Video Editor, Dancer, Entertainer, Make-up Artist, Director (Film, Television, Radio or Stage), Radio Presenter, Early Childhood Teacher, Media Producer, Production Assistant (Film, Television, Radio or Stage), Model, Nanny/Child Carer, Private Teacher/Tutor, Television Presenter,
Please be aware, our charges may change