2 Challenge the Limits (2CLMT2)
Love an outdoor challenge? By participating in a range of challenging outdoor activities, you will gain technical skills while learning about; risk management, leadership, group dynamics and responsible practices. This course will likely involve many offsite trips including overnights as well as regular afternoons after school finishes. Course costs cover, transport, activity fees, facility use. This course is one semester.
Note: You will need to be able to supply a pack, rain jacket and thermals.
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
Voluntary Course Contribution
● This course includes a range of Field Trips at a cost of $350.00 to deepen and reinforce learning. * Course cost to be added to statements at the start of course.
● Learners will be expected to assist with and supply their own property (suitable personal clothing and footwear) for overnight and day trip excursions.
● Dedicated learner laptop (Chrome book suitable) with learners own headset recommended.
In addition to the Senior Stationery list on our My School Office Max Portal.
The additional stationery items needed for this course include
● A4 Spiral Visual Diary 50 Leaves
● A4 Display Book Insert Cover 40 Pocket
● Loose Leaf Value Refill Pad (LP200) 7mm Lined 200 Leaves
● A4 Writing Exercise Book 7mm Ruled 36 Leaves
To keep costs low, we recommend only buying the items of stationery you do not have. Your child is welcome to bring items from home, perhaps purchased in previous years and repurposed to save money. This could include erasers, headphones, scientific calculators and padlocks for the lockers if they already have one.
Total Credits Available: 6 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 6 credits.
Please be aware, our charges may change